Coffee Machine Water Filter
Norscott recommend the supply and installation of water filters on all plumbed machines. This helps to remove impurities from the water, improve taste and safeguard your equipment.
Filters should be replaced every six months to maintain benefits provided.
Machines installed without filters are dome so at the customer’s own risk. Code – 5965524
Filter Rolls – Bravilor Bonamat FreshBrew Range (Box of 4 Rolls)
Bravilor Bonamat Filter Rolls. For use with FreshBrew and FreshGround machines. 1 carton with 4 rolls – 1 roll = approx 2000 cups. Code – 220.127.116.11
Vend-Sense is an energy saving innovation developed primarily for the vending industry but it also has potential applications for a variety of machines with intermittent power requirements.
The device effectively switches off the vending (or other) machine when no motion is detected within its vicinity, within a pre-set timescale. On average this will eliminate 64% of the electricity that would be used by a machine in any given week but the actual cost of the savings would be subject to your electricity tariff. This figure is based on an average working week of 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
In order to ensure that there are no disruptions to the service provided, Vend-Sense can be set to switch off the machine after 2 hours of inactivity. It should be noted however, that this timescale can be altered to suit the operational requirements of any business.
In addition, Vend-Sense can be retro-fitted to any machine (apart from food vendors due to temperature sensitive products being dispensed), whether new or old and is simple to install. It can either be fitted to the machine or wall mounted.
The benefits of fitting a Vend-Sense include:-
- Lower maintenance costs due to reduced long periods of inactivity
- Typical energy saving of 64% on average (based on office hours Monday-Friday 8am-8pm).
- Reduced operating costs and CO2 emissions.
- Machine components last longer
- Quick return on investment
- Machine is disconnected from the mains after a set period of inactivity.
- Variable timed pulse option availalbe for reconnection of the mains power.
- One sensor runs a bank of vending machines
- Compatible for all vending machines regardless of age.
- Easy installation within minutes.
Current Vend-Sense users include –
- Shell Finance
- Stagecoach Group
- DLA Piper
- Scottish Enterprise
- NHS Scotland
- University of Edinburgh
- Harvey Nichols
- First State Investments
- Scottish Paliament
- Ministry of Defence